We made it out snowboarding as a family on Sunday. Grandpa Dave gave a quick lesson, and we were off! Things started a little rough, the boys were struggling, and so was I. It's been 8 or 9 years since I was on a snowboard. It took almost an hour to get down the first run. Did I mention it was the bunny hill? We took a long break, had some lunch, and headed back out again. Things improved drastically in the afternoon. The snow had softened up and we got our feet back under us. I finally remembered what in the world I was doing, and the boys caught back up to speed. Our afternoon was great!
The next best thing was playing with baby Taylee between runs. We took her with us and Grandma Deb stayed in the lodge with her while we were out boarding. She was a good girl and played nice almost all day long! Plus she got some fresh air and got to people watch. Her favorite pastime! Overall, it was a fabulous day. Can't wait to do it again!


Way to go, that is so awesome!!! However...you should ski :) haha just kiddin! Thanks for the Bday wishes!
ReplyDelete