Last night we made our first attempt at making homemade pizza. (If you count a package of pizza dough, a can of sauce, a bag of cheese, and a bag of pepperoni as homemade). But, hey, we put it together and cooked it ourselves. Pizza is one of Skyler's favorite foods, so we thought it would be a good family activity. The end product was pretty good, although I thought the crust left a little to be desired. Does anyone have a good pizza dough recipe?
I don't have a good pizza dough recipe, but I'm so impressed with your blogging. I love checking your blog for updates!
ReplyDeleteI just got to your blod today! You know that I am good for a pizza dough recipe. I tried cut and copy, but that didn't work, so I'll have to get back to you on that one. Cute blog. It looks like it will be addicting!!!
ReplyDeleteIt would help if I would proof read before I posted. teehee That is me for you!!!
ReplyDelete