Friday, March 26, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was a quiet affair at our house last year. Skyler went out TRICK-OR-TREATING with his buddies. I know, 14 is a little old for trick-or-treating, but BOYS will be BOYS. Kent and I took Taylee to visit her grandparents, and her GIRAFFE costume was a hit. Then she helped us pass out CANDY to trick-or-treaters in the evening. It's amazing how a BABY makes everything so much more FUN!

Here we are practicing our Halloween look a couple days early.

Taylee was nearly abducted by Michael Myers with his scary knife. She looks terrified. Maybe she knows it's her big brother behind that mask?


Taylee also got to meet a giant pumpkin named Elle for Halloween!


Plus, we had a visit from two of Taylee's best friends, Dawson and Daphne!

3 comments:

  1. I love all of your posts- this from someone that swore she had nothing to blog about. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need that picture of Dawson and Daphne!!!

    ReplyDelete