Our little sweets was, once again, a total gem for her grandma's birthday party. She was totally content to sit in the high chair, as long as she had some kind of dinnerware to keep her busy. This basket provided 20 minutes of entertainment!
Here she is taking advantage of a photo op with her cousin Kenzie. I think Kenzie has her modeling skills a little more polished than Taylee. What a pair of cute girls!

After dinner at the Roadhouse, we went back to grandma and grandpa's for presents. I meant to bake a cake, but ooops, I forgot. Usually grandma is the baker of the family, but obviously she isn't supposed to bake her OWN birthday cake! I dropped the ball on that one! As you can see, Kent and I are proud parents, and we gave grandma a Shutterfly photo book of sweet Taylee. As well as ANOTHER folding chair to add to her collection. With an ever-growing family you can never have too many! All in all it was a nice family afternoon. Hope you had a great birthday Grandma!! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment