Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Jamie

Many, many eons ago I had a best friend named Jamie. In high school Jamie and I were inseparable. We did everything together, and could always be seen zipping around town in her little blue Volkswagon beetle. When we were in high school Jamie got pregnant, and had baby Kameron in October of 1996. Kameron's dad wasn't involved, so I got to be his daddy! Here we are in 1997 at Olive Garden.
Over the years Jamie and I lost touch. She was living in Logan, while I stayed here. Then recently Jamie found me via our work e-mail and tada, here we are! She drives down from Logan to see us every so often, and she always comes bearing gifts for Taylee and Skyler, and treats for me and Kent. We are so lucky, and she is way too good to us! Here she is holding my little sweets.

And this is a photo of me holding Taylee, and that nearly grown young man sitting next to me? You guessed it- that's our Kameron! What a good kid he has grown up to be. I'm just so proud to be his daddy. ;)

BTW, Jamie is so talented at all things creative and cute! She did Taylee's birth announcement, she is responsible for my adorable blog background, she makes all sorts of cute invitations and such, and her cookie bouquets are better than the ones you can buy! I have been trying to get her to start her own business, but so far she's not buyin' it. If you ever have a need for any of these sorts of things, let me know. She's probably your gal! Love you Jai!

1 comment:

  1. That post left me with "happy tears". You are far too gracious of my talents, but I do enjoy creating fun things. That post just really puts some things into perspective. I can't believe Kam is 13! and little Taylee is already 7 months!

    ReplyDelete