Friday, May 28, 2010

Update Day 2

We are still here, but doing well. She seems to be feeling pretty good, and slept well last night. This allowed Kent and I to get some good sleep, so we are a happier bunch today. Unfortunately she still isn't eating a thing. We are just offering her bottles continuously throughout the day, and she seems to be warming to the idea. We had been trying to squeeze milk into her mouth with a special cleft palate bottle, so she wouldn't have to suck. I guess she doesn't want to swallow either. She would just get MAD about it. So, we are focusing on allowing her to set the pace and make her bottle a positive thing. I guess we'll see . . .

1 comment:

  1. It was great seeing her tonight. She is such a cutie, even through this. Hope she will eat soon.

    ReplyDelete