Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Two Weeks

Taylee's surgery is two weeks from today. She is having her cleft palate repaired and tubes in her ears. I wrote a novel of a post about my feelings, but I have decided not to post it because, frankly, I was annoying. I see babies go through major surgeries every day, and parents who handle it with strength and grace. MY baby is having a minor procedure, and I want to handle it with just as much ease. Let me just say that I am excited to have it done, and terrified about having it done. And please, please, let everything go well.

2 comments:

  1. You are so so SO allowed to be nervous and anxious, she's your baby girl!! The good thing is she's having it done at a great hospital :) I think you are doing amazing, I have no idea how I would handle something like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tif, I have told you time and time again that in Taylee's life, this is a big thing. You have every right to be nervous and anxious. Just because our life tends to lead to bigger surgeries doesn't mean that it is any less of a big deal for you guys. Surgery is surgery.

    ReplyDelete