Ok, fair warning - this is a 4 am night shift post. Sorry. So, this weekend was our anniversary - also our FIRST night away from the baby girl. Eeeek! I should know better. She has either developed a cold or allergies or some stress-induced illness?! Yes, that's right, surgery is 2 days away and she appears to be sick. Crap! Well, here's hoping it's only allergies. I REALLY do not want to reschedule. For anybody who knows me well, change is not my strong point. I have been planning on May 26th for months now, so that's what I'm hoping for. Obviously, I will be watching her closely, and if I think that she DOES indeed have a cold, we'll reschedule. It's all about the baby girl, and we will do anything we can to make sure all goes well.
So, later today (after I've slept!), I will post some photos from our anniversary date, and talk about all the FUN we had! But while I'm griping, let me just mention, Taylee got up every hour for my mom, and was up for good at 0530 am. Sorry mom. They did have a great day together though.
Also, does anybody know if they make baby dentures? Taylee is ten months old now, and shows NO signs of ANY teeth. I am going to ask her surgeon if he can do tooth implants while he's working in there.
By the way, Taylee got up A LOT for my mom, which was mean, but the 0530 wake-up call wasn't uncommon for her lately. We have been starting our days between 0530 and 0600 a lot lately. So, now she sleeps through the night, but we are up BEFORE the roosters. Any advice? Anyone?
Don't worry about the teeth-- the longer they take to come in, the healthier they are. Carson and Hallie didn't get their first teeth until after their first birthdays!
ReplyDelete