Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Surgery
Taylee had surgery this morning. The procedure took about 2 hours, and she was in Post-anesthesia by about 10:30. She did well in surgery, but has had lots of pain since she woke up. We are trying to get on top of it with alternating Morphine and Tylenol with Codeine. I think we are making progress, as she will now sleep comfortably for 20-30 minute stretches when held. We are soo glad she made it safely through her surgery, and are hoping that she starts to heal and feel better quickly. Thanks for all the kind thoughts and prayers. Pictures to come when we get home. They anticipate that we will be here in PCMC for about 2 days. She needs to eat well to go home, but her mouth seems to be bothering her too much to eat at all yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm glad that things went well, and I hope that little miss Taylee wakes up feeling better!
ReplyDeleteNow for a collective sigh of relief for getting past this big milestone in her life!