Taylee has been trying to grow out of naps for a while now. I'm not havin' it. Mostly cuz she usually ends up in meltdown mode by evening. But, today got a little rough, and napping wasn't in the cards. I wasn't too surprised when I found her this way at dinner.
She was actually sitting up on the barstools with Kent and I, but asked to move to the highchair. Shoulda known what we were headed for, eh?! Silly girl. She's so peaceful when she's asleep. Sadly, NOT so peaceful when she wakes up.

I hate the evening naps...they mess everything up. Hopefully she wasn't up all night. I think that getting rid of the nap is the hardest adjustment. Good luck!
ReplyDeletekids are so stubborn! I wish someone would let me take a nap everyday!!
ReplyDeleteYou are both so right! Why is it that we spend our whole childhood trying to avoid naps, and our whole adulthood trying to get a nap?!
ReplyDelete