Wednesday, September 26, 2012

We didn't Win!

So, we went back to Denver this weekend for ANOTHER Broncos game. Sadly, we were a little less lucky this time. Fortunately, although we lost, the game was a blast! The Broncos took a bit of a whooping in the first half, and were slow to recover in the 3rd quarter. But the fourth quarter was a doozy! Too bad they couldn't quite pull it out! We even got a few cheering and dancing opportunities towards the end with our super fun fellow season ticket holder Andy. Who I will never see again. Darn! She was a blast for the last two games! Next week, I guess Aunt Ginger will have to hold up our reputation in section 503. Kent and I are done for the year, but Skyler is headed over with my mom and dad in October, so we will be well represented. This year's games were so much fun, we are considering going THREE times next year! Yikes! If we can afford it, that is!


Haha! I saw these fab Broncos tutus and fairy wings from the back, and ran over for a photo-op before I realized they were selling OTC meds and representing Heartburn and Headache! Doh!

Free Face Painting in the Stadium? Yes, please!

Pre-game warm-ups.

Our fabulous travelling companions, Scott and Renae. Too bad we couldn't give them a "better" experience. As in, a win!

Digging the Broncos fun in the sun!


1 comment:

  1. sad that the Broncos didn't win, but I am jealous of your fun trips to those games!! What a fun time!

    ReplyDelete