My family and I are all trying to shed a few pounds in anticipation of our upcoming trip to Hawaii. Unfortunately, our efforts have been thwarted by a double birthday celebration for nana. Did we need cake on both occasions? Well, probably not, but we sure enjoyed it! Both times. Poppi was headed out of town for Nana's actual birthday, so we had a pre-birthday dinner at Kneaders on Saturday. We have now been there twice, and have yet to be really impressed. I'm sad, because it comes highly recommended by several friends. I guess we can try it one more time . . .
On nana's real birthday we went to our old standby and pretty much favorite in and out eating establishment (the best kind with a two year old in tow!) - Cafe Rio.
A happy reunion of my two favorite gals.

Skyler looking photogenic, and Taylee practicing her "cheese" face.

Taylee LOVES her nana! And so do we!

Happy Birthday Mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment