Post-vacation, what is a better toy than an empty suitcase?! I just love watching her explore her world now that she can crawl. Stair climbing has also been a recent discovery. It's like watching her climb Mt Everest. (Please ignore the dirty laundry behind her . . . We were JUST back from vacation after all ;)

Here she is in another newly discovered locale. Under the bar stools. She thought this was pretty cool . . . until she tried to get out. Luckily mommy was there to rescue her! Yes, you see, the tongue is hanging out yet again. (If you don't know what I'm talking about, read the post about swimming).

This is Taylee playing with Grandma Deb's golf club cover. See, we just know she is destined to be a pro-golfer, so we are encouraging these habits early. She has decided it belongs in her alphabet soup bowl. Good eatins? The funny part of this photo is what happened after. As you can see, she isn't totally steady on her feet, and when I snapped this photo, the flash went off. It completely blinded her, stunned her, and I guess it knocked her off her feet. She ended up flat on her back, with a look of totaly dismay. Bad mommy! But Kent and Skyler thought it was too funny. What can I say? I aim to please. (Sorry Taylee)

I think her new tongue thing is cute. Its the little quirks that make kids unique and adorable in their own little way!
ReplyDelete