Friday, June 11, 2010

My OTHER obsession!

Ok, I know I'm about a day late and a dollar short, but I have a baby now, what can I say? My priorities have changed a little. My mom and I finally got to go see Sex and the City 2! We are HUGE fans of all things SATC, and this movie was no exception. Yeah, it was a little corny, but it still had all the glitz, glamour, and laughter of the original. I am definitely a fan. I own every season on DVD, as well as the first movie, and I can't wait to purchase this one. And, really, I don't buy movies. This is my exception. I have even re-watched the first one twice. Whoa! Yay for Sex and the City, yay for girls night!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE SATC!! Ah my girlfriends and I just went and saw the movie and thoroughly enjoyed it. (and I also own the whole series hehe)

    ReplyDelete