Friday, June 11, 2010

Another First

Taylee had her FIRST french fry tonight. I know it's a silly thing to blog about, but it's a big deal to us. She gags on anything that's not baby food, so she doesn't eat a lot of table food. However, she was digging the fry. Guess she takes after her mommy . . . And where did this monumental occasion take place, you ask? Well, nowhere special. Pace's drive-in. Should have been McDonald's or Burger Bar, or somewhere really cool. Oh well. Beggars can't be choosers. Unfortunately the only photo I got is on my cell phone, and I have NO idea how to get that onto the computer. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

  1. I have the opposite problem with my little eater, as you know. She spits out baby food and begs for our food. I don't even try it anymore. As far as the phone picture, you can send it to your email and then you will have it on your computer. On your contacts enter your email address under the email option rather than putting in a phone number, and then you just send it like you were sending it to another phone. It's really simple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no McDonalds, I like that it was a local place like Pace's that sounds so much better! Also, I'm glad she is starting to really feel better and be herself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so great that she ate a french fry! I love how simple little things make us moms super happy.

    ReplyDelete