We had a family party at our house on Sunday, where we opened presents, ate CAKE AND ICE CREAM, and the kids ran around and played Wii. A good time was had by all. Skyler was all about technology for his birthday this year. He got video games, a new controller for his PS3, a bluetooth for his PS3, and lots of GIFT CARDS. And of course, some new clothes. He finally seems to care about clothes! He won't just wear any old thing we buy him anymore. Plus, he got a gift certificate for GOLF lessons this summer. He has been golfing for a few years now, and seems to really enjoy it. I can't wait to post some pix of him on the course this summer. Bring on the warm weather!!

Skyler with his cousins Hunter, Kenzie, and Cody
Yea! I'm so excited to be part of your blogosphere! What a cute family. I can't believe little Taylee. She is darling! I miss you so much. Thanks for the invite to your blog. I'm honored
ReplyDeleteoh how fun! and you are so right, thank goodness for our own acuity at work so we aren't being forced to work in the RSV contaminated hospital!!
ReplyDelete