Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grandma Deb's Birthday!

Grandma Deb's Birthday fell on Super Bowl Sunday this year! So, she was lucky enough to have a two day celebration. Well, it would have been a much bigger celebration if the Broncos had made it into the Super Bowl (or even close to it!), but hey, I think they were lucky to win even one game this season. On Saturday night we went to dinner at The Pie! Mmmmm! We took Taylee while she was awake, which was a birthday wish of grandma's. Kent and I always try and dine while she is sleeping. It's just easier that way. Fortunately, she was on her best behavior during dinner, and she sat on the bench seat between us, playing with a plastic plate. Who knew dinnerware made such great entertainment? I wish I had taken a picture of her, playing with a plate nearly as big as she is. It was pretty darn cute!





After dinner we had cake and grandma opened presents. Once again Taylee was a star pupil. However, she was much too busy socializing to be bothered to eat her bottle. I think she wanted cake!




2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun little birthday party! Welcome to the work of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have a blog. I love checking in on you and I'm looking forward to pictures of Taylee.

    ReplyDelete