Taylee got a HUGE package in the mail this weekend! Her cousin Kaydence sent her tons of clothes that she no longer fits in. As you can see, she is tickled pink by the smorgasborg of new delights!! However, she was not impressed that mommy kept putting that darn hat on her head. It was quite an adventure to catch a picture of her with it on. See that box behind Taylee? Yes, it was FULL of clothes. What a lucky girl!! Thanks Ryan, Tota, Krystle, and Kaydence!

I couldn't resist this picture of Taylee with her crazy hair after she pulled off her hat.

This is Taylee's favorite new addition to her wardrobe. It's still a little big, but we couldn't resist trying it on her. She will be set for the Broncos season for the next 2 years!!
cute cute! I LOVE hand-me-downs! At this age they are still practically new!
ReplyDeleteSee Tiff, isn't it so much fun to be able to share your cute baby pics. I love seeing them.
ReplyDelete