Well, I have done it. Much to Kent's chagrin, I am now a blogger. So many of my friends are bloggers, that I had to join in the fun. We don't have a lot of excitement in our little world, but I really wanted a way to chronicle our lives. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Or the cute, as the case may be. This will be our living proof that we actually DID do fun things! So, I will try to keep up with it, and post here and there. Plus, this way I can share photos of Skyler and Taylee as they grow up. I wish I had done this a while ago, like say, 7 months ago . . . For a little while I may post both current stuff, and photos and anecdotes from the past several months. So here goes . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment