Friday, August 10, 2012

WaterWorld!

After our drama over getting to Denver, we were pumped to be there and ready to party. Or relax. Whichever came first. Not sure relaxing ever happened, as we were on the go, go, go, but we had a great time! On Monday, we went to Water World. Boy, it sure has grown since I was a kid. It's a pretty fun place. We were there from open to close, and I still think we saw less than half the park. Can't wait to go back!
Garrett, Aunt Ginger, and Ashley

My boys

The whole fam-dam! Minus me, of course. I was quite purposefully behind the camera!

Hydroplaning!

Getting crazy with her lunch meat! Talk about a good time!

Chillin like a teenager.
After water world we headed to Aunt Ginger's and barbecued some burgers and brats for dinner! Yummy! We were pretty tired by the time we crawled into bed at eleven, preparing to get up super early for Broncos training camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment