Our day at Broncos training camp was super cool, but unbearably, ridiculously HOT! One of the few times I was happy to be pulled away from our family activity because Taylee is being whiny. She was hot too, so nana and I took turns spending time with the kids in the shade away from the practice field. Kent managed to sit, roasting in the sun, through the ENTIRE 3 hour practice. Crazy! But, it was pretty awesome to see Peyton Manning don the orange and blue uniform. I think it suits him. . .
 |
| A very happy sight for anxious Bronco fans! |
After training camp we drove to Colorado Springs to see my grandpa. We were so happy to spend some time with him, and make him a home cooked meal. Love you grandpa!
 |
| Great Graahnpah (per Taylee) |
 |
| Aden, Nana, and Taylee |
 |
| After dinner the kids (and maybe a couple of adults!) tried to destroy grandpa's house with a ball. Luckily no one was injured in the making of this fun. |
 |
| It took Taylee awhile to warm up to her cousins and aunts, but, as you can see, she got there! |
 |
| As ever, she adores her nana. Can you feel the love?! |
My Broncos superfan hubby will be green with envy when I tell him you got to go to training camp. He's so excited about Peyton joining the team!
ReplyDeleteLindsey
DeleteWe have season tickets, if you guys are ever interested in going to a game, just let me know!
oh man you guys are dedicated fans!! I am excited for Peyton to be playing for the Broncos now though! Taylee has turned into such a big girl, so cute!
ReplyDelete