Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Green Thumb?!

This little cutie pie is pleased to announce that

her mommy grew her very first tomato!

Yes, this is small beans to many of you out there,

but it is truly my very first attempt at

growing anything other than a flower.

Thank heavens for Jennika or this never would have

come to pass. When I bought 2 little six packs of

tomato plants, I brought them home, and was preparing

to plant them. I had a pot, I had plants, I was ready!

Fortunately Jennika stopped by, and when I told

her I was going to put all six plants in one pot,

she had a pretty good laugh. So I said, maybe

like half? Three plants per pot?

Hah. Just one?!

Wow, I was a little off. So, I got a couple more pots,

planted three plants, and sent the rest to grow

and thrive in Mike and Jenn's garden.

Well, indeed, she was right, and I have tomatoes!

Maybe next year I will plant some peppers and

some strawberries. And maybe I will

do a bit of research before I get started!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tiffany! Thanks for the blog invite. First of all, Taylee is completely adorable. I must know where you got that cute black and yellow dress. Congratulations on the tomato...its more than I have ever grown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to go, I can't grow anything. hehe well I suppose I've never tried either.

    ReplyDelete