I was busy this afternoon making peanut butter bars for a family party tonight. I was so pleased that Taylee was being so good and letting me work uninterrupted in the kitchen. I figured it was because she was busy with her little project. She was running back and forth from her bedroom to the dining room table, stashing toys under the table. I figured it was worth the mess just to get my baking done.
When I went to put her down for a nap, I found she had a much bigger project going on. This is what she was really doing while I was baking!

She sure looks like a spoiled little girl from these photos!
P.S. Jen - I changed some of the settings in my comments section. Maybe this will allow you to post comments? Let me know if it helps.
kids crack me up! busy little gal!
ReplyDeleteThe mess is twice as big when there are 2 kids. I guess you have that going for you with only one.
ReplyDelete