Taylee had her two year check-up this week. I told Kent that now that she has passed her check-up with flying colors, she is 'officially' two! He thinks I am silly. Dr. Strasser was pleased with all aspects of Taylee's development, especially with her developing speech. Last time she saw her (at 18 months), Taylee was using only a few words. When Dr. Stasser asked if Taylee uses 2-3 word phrases, we were pleased to report that she is occasionally using full sentences of 4 or more words! I guess this means she is caught up?! In fact, I may make next weeks visit to the speech therapist at Primary's our last. At least for now. I suspect that Taylee may eventually need further therapy to help refine her pronunciation. She still has a tendency to push her sound thru her nose (apparently a typical cleft palate characteristic). But for now, I am so thrilled that my daughter talks! A lot! So, the official stats:
Height 34.5 inches = 77th %
Weight 24 lbs 6 oz = 21st %
OFC 46.9 cm = 34th %
That is so great! Enjoy your last visit to Speech therapy:)
ReplyDeleteawesome!
ReplyDelete