ThinkBaby is here! In the continuing quest to remove the bottle from our lives, I have taken the advice of a friendly co-worker and ordered the ThinkBaby. Touted as a transition cup from bottle to sippy, I thought this might just be the answer. Now that it has arrived, Taylee has been doing some "sipping" from this thinkbaby cup, but I'm not sure it is as effective as the bottle at getting her to drink milk. But, here's the big issue - if I'm not mistaken this transition cup is actually . . . A BOTTLE! Can I really consider her off the bottle when she's drinking from this device? What do you think?!
that sounds so interesting! I'll be curious to see how it works out
ReplyDeleteFrom my experience, the hardest part is getting her off of the beloved bottle, so it doesn't matter what you switch her to. Once you have broken the bond with the bottle, you can easily switch her to a more traditional sippy. I had to switch Hallie with a very similar sippy.
ReplyDelete