Tuesday, January 18, 2011

OMG 15 Years Old!

I know, can you believe it?! Skyler is FIFTEEN already. We are taking him next week to get his learner's permit. This is a topic for another post, but can I just say that I think letting them practice for a year is a great idea?! Why didn't they think of this sooner?
So, for Skyler's birthday we partied like Rock Stars! Well, not really, but we did have a party, and we did have a great time! We hosted the party in our newly finished (but not quite decorated) basement. We put that new Christmas present to good use with an Air Hockey Tournament. Congrats to Kent and Hunter on winning the championship!!

We played some darts, watched some football, ate lots of pizza, cookies, and cake (I forgot the ice cream . . . oops), and Skyler got SPOILED, as usual with lots of presents. Gift cards, video games, a football, a basketball, a new golf bag, and a new snowboarding coat. What a lucky kid!

Happy Birthday Skyler! We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment