Thursday, December 16, 2010

Who's the baby here?!

Taylee has been totally enamored by her baby doll lately. She swaddles it in blankets, burps it, dresses and undresses it, and carries it all over the house. Well, yesterday I remembered this adorable little bassinet that Taylee's great grandpa found for her over a year ago. I had stashed it in her closet for when she got bigger. Well, now she's bigger, and she LOVES it. The baby goes in and out, in and out. The blankets go in and out, in and out. The matress goes in and out, in and out. Even Taylee goes in and out, in and out.


Yes, I realize she is half-naked in these photos, but you gotta take advantage of a photo-op when they arise!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia is just as obsessed with babies right now too. Santa is bringing her a Baby Alive, we can't wait to see her with it.

    ReplyDelete