Saturday, April 3, 2010

Sleep Training (again)

Unfortunately Taylee has had a little setback in her sleep routine. This entire week she has been getting up at the crack of dawn. Well, frankly, not even dawn. Some days between 0530 and 06, and once at 0430. NOT morning! I feel so terrible letting her cry it out, because I know she doesn't understand that it's not time to get up yet, and why isn't mommy coming to get her?! I am just hoping that this phase passes quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Just when you think you've got it figured out, your kids throw you a curve ball. when it seems things are running smoothly, something pops up. Oh the lessons we learn from being parents! Wouldn't trade it for the world though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i'm sorry, that sounds tough! and yes your primary was AWFUL the other day!! but it didn't help that I was on my last shift for the week and just tired and grumpy haha!

    ReplyDelete