Tuesday, April 13, 2010
My New Obsession
OK, I can't believe I am going to admit this to everyone, but I have a problem. I am TOTALLY OBSESSED with the New Super Mario Bros Wii! I haven't really played video games since I was a kid, but I am hooked. Maybe I'm so enamored because it makes me feel like a kid again? Anytime Taylee is napping I can be found playing this silly game! I do force myself to do at least one chore when she goes down for a nap, then it's on like Donkey Kong!! Not sure Kent is impressed with this obsession, but I consider it his fault since he bought the game for me. ;) The best part? You can play with 2, 3, even 4 players at the same time. With 4 little guys running around bouncing off each other, chaos ensues! Taylee took a 2 hour nap on Sunday, and me, Kent, and Skyler played for her entire nap. We had a blast! So that's my confession . . . please don't judge me!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We all need our outlet! It could be much worse. What if your obsession was shopping?!? Kent should be glad its just a harmless game!
ReplyDeletei love that you play nintendo! but what a great game to play, i really like playing that one too when i'm at my parents house.
ReplyDelete