Monday, February 23, 2015

Valentine's for Three!

 In a strange turn of events, Taylee highjacked our Valentine's Day this year. Luckily for us, we were happy to share with her! In the couple of weeks prior to Valentine's, Kent and I each toted her around with us putting together a couple small gifts and surprises for each other. Apparently she caught on to the excitement and decided Valentine's Day was awesome!! I didn't realize how excited she was until Valentine's morning... You might have thought it was Christmas. Funny Girl. This meant that Kent and I had to do some secret errand running to grab her a couple of small presents. In hindsight, it's obvious... of course she would expect to get presents when she had helped shop for and pick out gifts for both Kent and I! Apparently Valentine's gifts are one of the perks of being "half an only child." 
Presents aside, we had a wonderful day as a family. We went to the movie "Paddington," had dinner out together at Wingers (where we only had to wait 30 min!), and had fondue for dessert at home. It was a day filled with LoVe! I sure am one lucky mama!

This isn't the best picture of either of my two lovey's, but it was just so cute! Taylee was sooo proud of the Valentine's she made for Kent and I. This was Kent's. :0)

Kent and Taylee made me this darling chocolate flower bouquet! And it's an "Original" Kent proudly told me.  It appears he has caught on to the fact that most of my ideas come from Pinterest. Bummer.


Despicable Me 2 made for a double movie day. :0)

A new little bear named "Julie"


Fondue!
How lucky am I?!


No comments:

Post a Comment