Thursday, February 19, 2015

Skyler's 19th Birthday


Can you believe our son is NINETEEN already?! I know, me either! Now that he's all growed up, we decided to have a birthday dinner at the restaurant of his choice, instead of hosting a family party. He picked Olive Garden, and clearly, I wasn't going to argue! We had dinner as a family, with nana and poppi, and grandma and grandpa. It was a nice dinner, and we followed it up with some cake and ice cream. Happy Birthday Skyler! We sure Love You!

I can't get this picture to rotate!!!! But it's cute anyways, right?! Skyler is taking a Snowboarding class this semester, so we thought this would be a perfect cake.
The "free" birthday drink, that wasn't exactly free...

Taylee's decadent drink for Skyler's birthday. After she finished the whipped cream, it turned out the hot chocolate wasn't so great. Bummer.
Money, Money, MONEY!
More hoodies!
Skyler's Fave! Chocolate covered Peanut Butter Pretzels from Trader Joe's
Taylee getting in on the Bday Action. Skyler is a sweet and patient big brother. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment