A few weeks ago my friend Whitney met us at Wheeler Farms and took some amazing photos of both my kids. She took Taylee's 3 yr photos last year, and I was excited to hire her to take Skyler's Senior pix, as well as Taylee's four yr pix. I don't have the pix back yet, but I have had a sneak peek. Whitney does great work! I am sad that she will be soon be moving and taking her camera, her sweet personality, and her fab nursing skills away from me!
Anyhow, on Monday evening, my parents, Kent, Taylee, and I, went to a cute little concert at the Kenley Ampitheater, called "Recess Monkey." It was a fun concert designed for kids. Taylee enjoyed it, but got bored about halfway through. Prior to the concert, Taylee wanted to climb around in this flower garden and take pictures. So, I played Whitney. As you can see, it didn't work out so well... Not one good picture in the bunch! But what a ham she is!






No comments:
Post a Comment