I know!! Can you believe it?! Our son is 17!!! We had a little family party to celebrate last weekend. Pizza, Presents, Air Hockey, Cake and Ice Cream, then a little football. What more could you ask for?!
 |
| A new hoodie from Mark, Amber and Kenzie |
 |
| An iPad Mini from Mom, Dad, Taylee, Nana, and Poppi |
 |
| Lots of Gift Cards and Cash from Grandma and Grandpa, Shelly and the boys, and Scott &Kira |
 |
| And his very own Krackle Candy dish from Grandma. His favorite treat at Grandma's house for years!! |
 |
| I just love this picture. A wrapping paper fight broke out, and Hunter took advantage of a golden opportunity when Skyler was distracted. Check out the look in his eye! So funny! |
 |
| Kenzie! |
 |
| The Grandmas. :0) |
 |
| Our Third Annual Air Hockey Tournament!! First Round Poppi and Taylee vs Grandma and Kenzie! |
|
 |
| Didn't realize we were Team Zebra until I saw this photo! |
 |
| Skyler and Monica vs Me and Nana (ie Team Zebra!) |
 |
| Grandpa and Hunter in the semi-finals vs Kent and Cody |
 |
| Grand Champions!!! Kent and Cody! |
 |
| It's Cake Time! Notice the Orange and Blue cake? Yeah, this was supposed to be a Birthday party combined with a Broncos playoff party. Boo! |
oh my gosh I can't believe he is 17! Looks like an awesome party :)
ReplyDelete