Well, earlier this week I was up early in the morning to work out before the little princess got up. I could hear her rustling around a bit through the monitor. She started to fuss a bit, then said "mooore." This is her favorite word - she uses it hundreds of times a day - for everything! From snacks to her favorite drinks, for more tickles, to see her favorite part on Sesame Street again, to hear her favorite song again . . . Apparently she dreams of more too! I guess she's a sleep talker just like her mommy. ;)
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Like Mother Like Daughter
It's a well known fact among my family, and a few good friends, that I talk in my sleep. A Lot. Unfortunately, I have recently learned that I even talk in my sleep when I nap at work (on my lunch break of course! I do work graveyards after all). Embarassing, but true . . .
Well, earlier this week I was up early in the morning to work out before the little princess got up. I could hear her rustling around a bit through the monitor. She started to fuss a bit, then said "mooore." This is her favorite word - she uses it hundreds of times a day - for everything! From snacks to her favorite drinks, for more tickles, to see her favorite part on Sesame Street again, to hear her favorite song again . . . Apparently she dreams of more too! I guess she's a sleep talker just like her mommy. ;)
Well, earlier this week I was up early in the morning to work out before the little princess got up. I could hear her rustling around a bit through the monitor. She started to fuss a bit, then said "mooore." This is her favorite word - she uses it hundreds of times a day - for everything! From snacks to her favorite drinks, for more tickles, to see her favorite part on Sesame Street again, to hear her favorite song again . . . Apparently she dreams of more too! I guess she's a sleep talker just like her mommy. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment