Taylee has a new favorite toy. Her caaahr. This fabulous toy comes to us from our favorite neighborhood friends Dawson and Daphne. (Thanks Jennika!) Taylee LOVES it! Any time we get near the garage, to ride in our real car, she is begging for "her caaahr." She is very cute riding around the neighborhood in her car, playing the little "radio" proudly. It plays one tune, and I think it's "My Fair Lady." I can't be sure though, as I have only heard it 471 times this week. Unfortunately this week's snow has put a little damper on her fun. She spent 20 minutes riding around in circles in our garage, while I pushed. Did I mention I love this little stinker, and would do (nearly) anything to make her happy?
On a side note, you may notice her hair is growing (yay!). In the interest of someday having long hair, we are not trimming it (not even her bangs!). She has some nice curl (well, waviness, that I coax into curls) in the back, and it's stick straight in the front. Kinda like a little mullet. Then the little wings ala Farrah Fawcett fan out on the sides to top it off. Believe it or not, it's actually pretty cute in person, however, that isn't coming through in photos. In addition, it should be noted that we have tried, and tried, and tried to get bows, flowers, ponytails, etc, in her hair. Not happening. She locates and dismisses anything we put in her hair within minutes. She throws the offending hair accoutrament on the floor in disdain. I have oodles and oodles of adorable hair bows, flowers, and headbands (thanks to all my very generous friends!), collecting dust in the bathroom. Well, maybe someday . . .


love the hair, I think it's cute.
ReplyDelete