Thursday, February 17, 2011
We LOVE the Itsy Bitsy Spider
Taylee loves music, almost any kind. She has a couple of music DVDs which she loves to watch, and are sure to get her dancin'! She particularly loves the Itsy Bitsy Spider. When I sing it to her, she starts trying to do the fingers imitating the climbing spider and the falling rain. It's pretty darn cute! Well, today I took Taylee to a dr's appt, and she was NOT pleased about getting in the car. She wanted to play outside with the basketball. I loaded her into the car seat while she tried to throw herself out of the seat and kicked and screamed. It was fun. We headed out, and she was a screamin' demon. I put on "her music" to no avail - until the itsy bitsy spider came on. Suddenly it was quiet - I didn't know what was happening, until I looked back and saw her doing her spider hands. So cute. Thank you Itsy Bitsy Spider, for a quiet ride in the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The art of diversion. I have become a pro.
ReplyDelete