Friday, August 13, 2010

Party, Party, Party - Golf n' Fun

The birthday celebration continued on my actual birthday, because my wonderful husband took the day off and spent the day spoiling me! We cheated and dropped Taylee at Daycare for the afternoon, and we went golfing. We had a great time enjoying the fresh air and stinkin up the golf course.
After golf we went to lunch at my
favorite place . . . Cafe Rio!We concluded the afternoon with a little shopping trip, then we picked up Taylee and headed home. I opened a few gifts (books, my favorite!!) and we headed to Taylee's swimming lesson. Otherwise known as get used to the water lessons. Pictures of that to come later. After swimming lessons we had a Judson family BBQ at the park. I forgot my camera, so unfortunately I have no pix. It was a busy day, and so much fun!

1 comment: