Monday, July 26, 2010

Taylee Bug is One!!


Our sweets is one year old today! Whoa! How time flies. This first year of Taylee's life has been the best year of my life. I may not have adjusted to motherhood quite as quickly (or as easily!) as I anticipated, but now that I have found my way, I can't imagine anything in this world better than being Taylee's mama. She makes my world go round. And to see how much love her daddy and her brother, and her grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins have for her . . . it's overwhelming how much this little girl is treasured. We are just so grateful to have her in our lives.


Taylee is pretty silly these days, and she has learned lots of new tricks!
At one year old she:


-Crawls like a champ (even over obstacles!)

-Loves to be chased or chase mommy, daddy, and brother

-Pulls to stand and cruises furniture

-Walks with her stroller walker

-Laughs more and more everyday

-Can blow a whistle

-Says Mama (usually mamamamama ;)

-Growls (yes, you read that right-growls!)

-Waves bye-bye

-Gives five

-Dances to music

-Hates wearing shoes

-HATES riding in the car!

-Loves yogurt, cereal puffs, and mac and cheese

-Thinks she is now too big for baby food

-Loves foods she can feed herself

-Loves, loves, loves, her mommy, daddy, and big brother (and we LOVE her too!)

1 comment: