Monday, December 8, 2014

Denver vs San Francisco!

For our second trip over to Denver this year we went in mid-October to see the Broncos play the San Francisco 49ers. The best part---I was healthy! We were all healthy! The trip was a blast!
I can't remember exactly why, but we didn't fly into Denver until about 4:30 on Saturday afternoon. This limited our time to play a little, but we definitely made the most of our evening. We enjoyed a pretty fabulous meal at The White Chocolate Grille. Yum! Kind of Cheesecake Factoryish... But with unique, amazing desserts, that were not cheesecake. Our meals were good, but our dessert was fantastic!
Sunday was a beautiful October day, with sunshine and warm temperatures. We spent the day in downtown Denver at the 16th Street Mall. We had lunch at the YardHouse, where we were able to watch the early games and relax. Eventually I dragged Kent, Scott, and Lisa out into downtown for some shopping. I had a great time! Not too sure about all the rest though... but it wasn't for long, because it was soon time to head for the stadium. This was yet another Sunday night game. We have never attended 2 evening games in one season, but it worked out well this year - we won them both!
Go Broncos!
Lisa, Scott, Kent, and me. A little pregame action.



And then there was this guy. What a character! Luckily, despite his scary appearance, he wasn't too mean after all! And quickly found his rightful seats. An entire section away from us.

And we had a chance to witness history!!


Kent and I celebrated the new Pat Bolen statue with a post-game photo op!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment