Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Kindergarten!!

I know! I can't believe it either! Not only is our little darling five years old, she is now a kindergartner. We heavily debated sending her, as she is a very young five year old with her birthday in late July, but after much consideration we decided to go for it. And so far, we are sooo glad we did! Taylee LOVES her teacher Mrs. Brewer, and is picking up the material quite well. I volunteer one day each week reading with her classmates, and doing other academic skill testing. It gives me a lot of insight into where Taylee falls among her classmates. She seems to be right in the middle, which I feel great about! I am so grateful to have the opportunity to volunteer with her class. The afternoon time slots make it possible for me to volunteer without interfering with work, so it works out perfectly. I love going and watching her interact with her teacher and classmates, and see how much fun she has learning from Mrs. Brewer. We heart Kindergarten!


No comments:

Post a Comment