Thursday, July 3, 2014

Preschool Carnival

During that cool spell in May, Taylee's school had their annual Preschool Carnival! I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but it turned out to be a pretty darn good time! The kids played all sorts of fun carnival games, like potato sack races, parachutes, mini bowling, a cake walk, "fishing," and tons of others. I was in charge of the face painting station. I was a little worried when I got my assignment, as I am certainly no artist!! Fortunately, I was only asked to paint a stamp, then stamp the children's faces. Phew! They didn't go home looking ridiculous. We enjoyed a picnic after the carnival games were through, and Taylee and I enjoyed the company of Abby, Hannah, and Rebecca & little Josh. The girls stayed for over an hour after the carnival playing on the playground. Springtime fun for everyone!!

Some kind of crazy game, where all the kids threw balls in the air and tried to catch them when they came back down. Taylee was a bit confused....


Playtime!

My stellar artistry!


This has nothing to do with the preschool carnival, but I love this picture of Taylee, husking the first corn on the cob of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment