We actually had to refer to it as IceCapades (as it was called when I was a child), because she kept getting mixed up and thinking we were going to Disneyland, which is not happening until June. I guess that is what happens in a four year old brain when we keep talking Disney this and Disney that. She wanted to pack a suitcase to fly to Disney on Ice. Ooops!
I anticipated that many of the children would be dressed like princesses for the show, so I told her she could dress like a princess. She still complains frequently that her clothes are "bothering" her, so while she wanted to wear a princess dress, she didn't want to wear her Cinderella or Anna dresses, which apparently are not comfortable. She thinks this dress is super fabulous, as it allows her to be both comfy and feel like a princess... Silly girl!
| Pretty Princess! |
Too busy telling us her stories to stop for a photo op!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment