This Thanksgiving we were surrounded by family! We were lucky enough to have Ginger, Garrett, and Aden, Grandpa, Denise, Damion, Zach, and Danny all come to Utah to celebrate the holiday with us! Not to mention all the family we have here locally! And I was even lucky enough to be off work for the holiday. We are truly thankful to have such a loving family. Ginger, Garrett, and Aden arrived ahead of the pack and joined us in a trip to the movies on Wed before Thanksgiving to see "Frozen." We all loved it! Even if Kent did wish that there was just a little less singing!
The rest of the crowd rolled into town on Wednesday night. We gathered for a pre-Thanksgiving dinner and the good times were a rollin'!
On Thanksgiving morning I joined Amber and Amanda for the "Turkey Burn" at their gym. It's been a long time since I've worked out at a gym. It felt great to workout with a group! But the convenience of my basement gym still can't be beat.
After burning a few calories, it was time to start consuming some calories! We had our first Thanksgiving dinner at Grandma Judson's house in the early afternoon. This was after we enjoyed cake and ice cream for Cody's birthday! Dessert first, right?! We tried to eat light... Not sure it worked.
We headed over to nana and poppi's for our second Thanksgiving dinner in the late afternoon. By evening we were STUFFED! But the family time was worth the pain! ;0)
 |
| Too Cool Cody the Birthday Boy! |
 |
| Kenzie, delighted to eat dessert first! |
 |
| Taylee the Turkey showing off Grandma and Shelly's handiwork |
 |
| Hustle and Bustle to get Thanksgiving dinner on the table |
 |
| Post-dinner Relaxation |
 |
| Bil and Sil (Brother in Law and Sister in Law ;) |
 |
| Kent, chillaxin with his favorite kind of dessert |
Taylee is getting so big! I haven't been on your blog (or in the NICU for that matter) forever, but I did think about you when the Broncos won. Hope you are well! I love your blog design...did you do it yourself? Love it!
ReplyDelete