One of the best parts about Taylee's preschool this year are the monthly field trips (ask me in the spring if I still feel this way :). September's field trip was to the Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park. I never went along when Kent took Skyler, so this was a first for me as well. We had a great time exploring the park with Taylee's friends and classmates. We had a picnic lunch, and the kids spent lots of time at the dinosaur playground. Taylee and her cute friend Abby loved chasing each other up and down the slide!
 |
| Ohhhh, scary! |
 |
| Taylee's class |
 |
| Taylee, Abby, and Treyzen |
 |
| Dino Playground |
 |
| Look mom, I'm about to hatch! |
 |
| Slip and Slide! |
 |
| Taylee and the boys |
I loved dinosaurs when I was Taylee's age! How fun!
ReplyDelete