Thank goodness for phones with built in cameras. I find so many random opportunities to take photos and I don't have my camera handy. My phone works great for just this purpose. I just wish it took better quality photos. It is just a 3G after all. Only 4 models behind current technology. Maybe someday I will get to upgrade.... Once T-Mobile releases me from their evil clutches! Anyways, enjoy my poor quality random photos!
 |
| My beautiful girl. We are trying out straightening her hair. Sadly I think she is losing her curl. It looks like a bad perm. Straight on top, curly on the bottom. It took me a long time to get the hang of styling curly hair, and now that I know how, I have to learn how to style her hair straight! Oy! And I feel a little guilty using a flat-iron on my three year old. Also, as a side note, a friend saw this photo and asked if Taylee did her own bangs. Nope. Her hair just grows that way. Weird. |
 |
| Yep. That just about sums it up. Taylee LOVES sugar just as much as her mommy does. She's gone gaga for cupcakes! |
 |
| Kenzie teaching Taylee to shoot her nerf gun. And yes, Kenzie insisted Taylee wear the "safety glasses." Cute! |
 |
| Kenzie showing off her prowess with the nerf gun. I have a feeling Taylee might be getting one of these from Kenzie for her birthday! |
 |
| Taylee posing with the cute bronze bicycle boy up on 25th street in Ogden. Cute as can be! |
 |
| Taylee and her little bestie Kate. They are inseparable these days. True to form Taylee has found something she loves (Kate!), and she is absolutely obsessed. All day long I hear "I want to play with Kate!!" or sometimes Daphne, or Keiaura, or Brooklyn. But mostly Kate. Luckily Kate is right across the street! And see that little pink puppy on the floor? His name (yes, they call it a him) is Sparkle. The girls LOVE Sparkle. I have to break up a fight over Sparkle pretty much every day. Silly girls! |
 |
| A little breakfast date at Jeremiah's. Yummy!! |
 |
| My other favorite breakfast date! |
 |
| Taylee wanted to be part of this mannequin family at Old Navy. She spent 10 minutes naming everybody and wanted her photo taken with them all. Goofy girl! |
In other news, I am proud to announce that for ONE week Taylee has been sleeping in!!! I have been waiting to post this for YEARS! Obviously, this may not last, but I am so thrilled to have her sleeping til 8 or sometimes even 8:30, I cannot help but post it!! I have no explanation for why she has suddenly started sleeping late, but I love it!! Fingers crossed!
Coming up this summer: Swimming Lessons, Dance recital, a zoo tea party, Birthday celebrations, Water World, Broncos Training camp, and more! I can only imagine what else we can fit in!
She is so stinking cute!! So glad she is sleeping in a little bit ;)
ReplyDeleteCute pics! She is growing right up!
ReplyDelete