Taylee Brooke is 3 TODAY! It feels like only yesterday that this little bundle of energy came into our world and turned us upside down. And she has been rocking our world for the last 1,095 days. Is that really all?! I just can't remember what life was like before this little girl came into it. Taylee is full of personality, but she definitely makes you work if you want to get to know her. She is extraordinarily shy when it comes to new people, even sometimes people she knows. Even her aunts and uncles really have to charm her each time they see her to earn a hug, or even a smile. But once you have made her favorite people list, she is full of silliness and fun. She brings a smile to my face every single day. I am so grateful to have my sweet Taylee Bug, and I can't wait to see what kind of amazing person she grows up to be! But not too soon Taylee, stay little for a while longer, please.
Happy Birthday to You!

oh Happy Birthday cute Taylee!!
ReplyDelete