Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mom

Mothers day is the perfect opportunity to write a post about my fabulous mom. I have always had a good relationship with my mom (except maybe a few of those teenage angst years when we fought like cats and dogs - or rather, moms and teenage daughters!). The introduction of Taylee into our lives has brought us even closer. I now know that not only is she a great mom, she's also an AMAZING grandmother. She has endless patience for anything Taylee wants, and makes her feel like the most special girl in the whole world. She is also a wonderful grandma to Skyler, making him feel like her own. She takes him golfing regularly, keeps up on his personal life, and spoils him rotten!
My mom is kind and loving, extraordinarily generous, and unfailingly honest. She devotes herself to my little family 110%, and we are so grateful. If I call and ask for anything she makes it happen, even in the midst of her busiest days! (and her work days tend to be pretty darn busy!) I hope I can grow up to be like my mom someday. Thanks mom! We Love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment