Taylee has never been much of a snuggle bug, but lately she has become a real snuggly girl. I love it! We sit and relax and watch "sneet" (Sesame Street), while we "nuggle," before naps and bedtime. I attribute this recent change to her Easter presents. She got a Build-a-Bear Bunny from her Aunt Michelle in Tennessee (thanks Michelle!), and she LOVES this bunny. He is her new best friend and snuggle-bunny. She even sleeps with it. This is the first lovey she has shown much attachment to. It's pretty darn cute!


One of her other Easter gifts was this cute animal puzzle. She loves to do this puzzle with mommy or daddy's help, but the silly part is that she likes to snuggle the puzzle pieces. She hands a little wooden animal to me and says "nuggle!" She gets her own little wooden animal and snuggles right up with it. Weird. But too cute! I sure hope this snuggly phase lasts for awhile!
No comments:
Post a Comment