Here we are in our early days as a family
Friday, March 11, 2011
Eleven on 3-11-11!
Yes indeed, it was ELEVEN years ago today when Kent and I both showed up at Bogey's and found our future. Yes, we met AT A BAR! But, in our defense, we were both attending a friend's birthday party - which happened to be at a bar. We consider it fateful, because neither of us really should have been there. Kent and his brother decided at the last minute to drop in to the party, and I most definitely should not have been there at 19 years old! Well, with a little divine intervention, and a fake ID, it was a done deal. And, it only took us 5 years to tie the knot! Hey, I was young, and Kent was freshly divorced. Just goes to show you, good things are worth the wait. We are sooo glad that life brought us together. Here's to eleven years and infinity more!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love it! sometimes fate is just awesome.
ReplyDelete