
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Halloween
Ok, these are my comments on Halloween. First, her costume is up for debate. No, it didn't have a name when I bought it. I thought it was a fairy. Due to the lack of wings, Kent said she was a wood nymph (?!). And Grandma, well she thought she was a flower. I think any of the above are reasonable guesses. Wanta take a shot? The other thing is - we took at least 30 pictures of her on Halloween. She does NOT stay still, nor does she tolerate hats. These are the only 2 halfway decent photos of her costume. And what an interesting expression she has on her face. We had a fun afternoon and evening, visited some grandparents, and did just a little trick or treating. Whatever she was, she was a cutie. Happy Halloween!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I think she looks like an adorable little wood nymph/fairy type flower :)
ReplyDelete